Cute Cupcakes

I an making my son's baptism cake as cupcakes. I was wondering if anyone knows how to make the frosting real fluffy and cute like you see at the bakeries in big cities... If you have any hints let me know. Oh! and if you have any good recipes for cupcakes I would love to read 'em! Thanks so much!

madlyinlove412

Asked by madlyinlove412 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Check out www.cakecentral.com this site is free to join and you can find all you need to know and more. Just a little warning though, this cite is as addicting as cafemom! LOL Take care.
    RN4Wellness

Answer by RN4Wellness at 5:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• This is probably the icing your looking for.

Buttercream Icing

Our Buttercream Icing recipe is perfect for spreading or decorating. Follow our instructions to make it the ideal consistency you need.
    www.wilton.com/recipe/Buttercream-Icing
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i make ice cream cone cup cakes and make the frosting look like a swirled ice cream it is so easy and cute if interested let me know
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I heard if you buy the can stuff and just mix it n high then it fluffs up and you have twice as much
    Anonymous

• RN4wellness - this is right down my alley! I have already registered and looked for first birthday cake ideas! OH! the possibilities!

Babykins, I would love your idea of icecream cupcakes. What a cute idea! Thanks
    madlyinlove412

Answer by madlyinlove412 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2008