Does your dh upset u financially?

Ok we pay our bills accordingly after everything is said and done he gets so upset bc there is nothing left and things come up and some how are forced to dip into our savings he makes very good money thank you Lord but he does not know how to manage it (smartly) I tell him let's put so much away he's like we need every penny. The other day his dd came over to visit and he just went crazy checking this n that making sure everything was in working condition he filled up her tank to the gills I don't care about that he is her dad he is supposed to do stuff like that but don't complain about it to me I don't want to hear it and if he keeps it all bottled up he is in a bad mood all day then he'll apologize for his behavior but the damage is done he already put me in a bad mood where I don't even want him to touch me...he makes me sooo mad!!! But I love him still ;) pain in my ass!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Here's a doozy! My DH once made the purchase of a quad runner to the tune of 8 grand spur of the moment in 2005. He has ridden the damn thing about 12 times since then. Now he bitches that it takes up room in his garage. So, Saturday he dropped 600 bucks on a covered trailer to store the f-ing thing in. Hows that for infuriating?!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I've had to literally tell my husband, "Bills are monthy so we have to pay them monthly. Even if we just paid one last month, we still have to pay them this month." LOL. I feel bad telling my husband NO since he's the one who makes the money. But sometimes it's for the best. He literally has everything he needs anyway (and a ton of crap he wants)
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• it sounds like he knows that he's doing things right, but would like to have a little more income. do you work also? this could really reduce the stress he seems to be having because of the money.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 1:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My husband is a great father, very attentive husband and cleans up after himself but he can be the gloom and doom type where he's got a negative spin on everything and lets nothing go - I do the bills in the house and we are barely making it and he wants and want then when he realizes its not possible then he's so down on himself for not making something of his life, not doing good enough for his family, he should BE more in life etc... , which in turns makes me try to stretch everything we have to get him what he wants to avoid this situation and its a miserable circle and its almost monthly I have to hear about it.. so now, we have barely any savings, almost everything HE wanted, yet its still not good enough .. I don't know.. Men can be irritating - but I also need to learn to stand up and say GRow up - this is the way it is, but I can't with him so I struggle to deal with itl duh right..lol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes when he spends money just cuz he has it. Like for example if he finds $5 in his pocket, he immediately goes out and spends it on something stupid JUST because he has it. It's a petty thing, and he's usally pretty good about putting aside larger sums of cash but it annoys me. That $5 could go into our son's savings jar!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010