How do I get my toddler to sleep in her toddler bed?

I am having trouble getting my 2yr old daughter to stay put in her toddler bed, she has been in it for 4months, but will get out, take her blankets and pillow and end up sleeping on the floor, then she wakes up ALL during the night and I have to go put her back in bed, then an hour or two later she's on the floor again....this is an endless battle! UGH!! I'm so exhausted, I need sleep. And today I woke up and the mattresses was on the floor upside down, so now she's taking the mattress off. How do I stop the madness?

She has been a perfect sleeper from birth until now, and the Toddler Bed just ruined everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When you find the answer to this please let me know!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• ^^^Yeah me too ^^^
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 2:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Maybe just put the mattress on the floor so that she can get used to sleeping on the mattress first and then move the mattress back on the bed. Is it the same mattress she had when she was in the crib? If not I would say switch it maybe she doesn't like her new mattress.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2010