When do you take your shower?

I have a 4 yo and 2yo and I need to put my youngest in his highchair while I shower and they watch a show. What do you do?

allmomma

Asked by allmomma at 1:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Either after my son goes to bed or before he gets up. If he's awake Daddy is watching him.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Mine always just played while i was in there. First in the playpen,then gated in his room.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I take a shower in the morning before she wakes up.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My 20 month old just plays with her toys upstairs and my 4 month old plays with a toy in his Bouncer in the hall just outside the Bathroom, although everyonce in a while My 20 month old brings me a toy to "play" with and drops it in the shower lol.
    Armygrl1

Answer by Armygrl1 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• whenever i can

my sister used to complain about not getting a shower in
    i had no idea what she meant until i became a mom
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It depends on the day!! Sometimes hubby watches the girls, sometimes I put the baby in her crib and then my 3.5 year old in her room, sometimes I do it while they are still sleeping.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I havent had to deal with this in a long time, but I do remember my son at the age of two trying to climb out of the highchair. That can be very dangerous. I would wait till nap time for the younger one and put in a movie if the older one doesnt nap anymore and your in and out of there.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Usually at night after the children are in bed or if my husband is home and I want to take a shower.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• On a workday, in the morning, but on the weekend or if I'm off, I'll take it later in the day. And I'm about to go take one now.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• mine are 2.5 and 5 years. I trust my 5 year old she is pretty good about getting into things she always has been that way sice she was a baby she hardly ever got into anything when she was little. My 5 year old watches my 2.5 year old while I shower I just make sure I lock all doors so she can't go outside or anything and my showers in the morning aren't more than 5-10 minutes long enough to wash my hair. If my 2.5 year old does something my 5 year old comes and tells me plus I leave the bathroom door open so that I can hear them when it gets quiet I then yell for my 5 year old to see what they are up too lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010