Have you ridden a bicycle while pregnant?

Also how long were you able to do it before you couldnt? And what was the reason you stopped?

Shani527

Asked by Shani527 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i rode a bike while pregannt thru my 9 th month! LOL it got difficukt towards the end LOL!!
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 2:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• With my first pregnancy I think I rode until I was about 4 months. I stopped because the weather was turning into fall/winter. I actually did a 25 mile ride in 90+ heat when I was about 4 weeks. I needed to stop to cool down a lot but otherwise it was fine.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No but I rode a ferris wheel at Great America when I was pregnant
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I stopped riding my bike each time when I started gaining weight. I was just too concerned about the possibility of losing my balance and falling.

Answer by missanc at 3:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i did till the end of my last 9 month... it was so much fun to tell you that I even wore skates.....But yeah back then it was nice and you really didn't took alot of care ... I was 16 at the time. Nothing bothered me at the time but ask me if i'll do it now....NO! lol!
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 3:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I rode one at about 5 months with my first son, We rode about 5 miles. I haven't with the rest due to always having a baby with me!! I also rode a cycle till I was that far along and to be honest i got more dirty looks than a pregnant lady walking around smoking a ciggy, drinking a beer, with crack on her nose!!
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No, I think I'd be a complete clutz! LOL
    lovinit02

Answer by lovinit02 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010