Did you know. . .?

Did you know that women talk just to hear themselves talk? Have you ever found yourself just tellling your husband things at the end of the day like, ". . .and my toenails are pink. . " just something he does not care about, but it feels good anyways! I was talking to my DH, but to myself at the same time last night, about my pictures online. I realized what I was doing, because he was just trying to read his book. I laughed at myself.

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's not soo much the case for me .. I talk when there's something relavent to say. My DH may not always be as interested as me, but I don't say it if it's not relavent.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I know what u mean I catch myself talking 2 myself even though I know he is barely listening to me. I hate bc I'll ask him to repeat what I said and he'll give me a half ass answer. I'm li,e why do I even bother. But u r right ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Maybe some women but not me. I'd much prefer peace and quiet. When I start talking (babbling) it's either because I'm REALLY tired or because I'm around an adult that I haven't seen in forever. I definitely don't talk to hear just to hear myself.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm glad I'm not the only one, Butterfly!
    Amber211

Comment by Amber211 (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I talk to myself inside my head....is that bad? lol
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2010