HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ARBONNE ?

IT'S ALL NATURAL PRODUCTS, LIKE FACE CREAMS, MAKE UP, BATH PRODUCTS, ETC.

KRYS0673

Asked by KRYS0673 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• ya my sisters sister in law sells it. i buy from her sometimes. i like their baby products.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You mean the cosmetics cult that turns otherwise normal women into pushy salespeople with stars in their eyes? Yeah, I've heard of it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes. My Aunt got me some facewash for Christmas last year. It was nice.. But even with it being natural I couldnt use the "all day" stuff because it gives me migraines...

To find lotion & other products that did not make me sick would be MARVELOUS! It sucks that i cannot find anything to help take care of my skin :(
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I've heard of it. One of my neighbors used to sell it.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My husband's partners wife sells it. The products are not all natural as they claim, and they are overpriced.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes, know several people that are Arbonne Reps. Good products but a little pricey.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Some of these answers are really ridiculous! OP yes I sold for them 10 years ago, they are an okay company but not very financially stable, they filed for bankruptcy this past year. If you want a company that is stable and treats their hostesses and consultants like queens please feel free to send me a PM.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You do know that the world natural is unregulated and totally meaningless?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• LOL this is funny, Arbonne did File Chapter 11 (they are restructuring) and Yes they are VERY expensive...I know many people who like their stuff but afffording, especially now..hard. People just dont want it
    Personally, I have not done them but I was with Melaleuca for a bit (2 yrs) and it is a TOUGH TOUGH market now, too many companies with too many products and competition.
    Personally thats why I gave up all the competition and went with the Golden Ring, great reputation, stable, growing towards the Billion dollar market, backed by everything even the US COC, and NYSE publicly traded...I work 1/2 the time for 4 times the pay.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Funny, I don't seem to have a problem selling the products. I actually have people looking for someone to buy the products from. When you do a price comparisson to other top rated products, we are actually less expensive. The health, wellness and skincare industry is booming. We are stable and I feel I am treated like a queen....the bling I receive from Arbonne shows it. We are 30 years old and not going anywhere. Our management team is top notch. I have used MANY of the products out there and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Talk to your sponsor and go for it.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010