is it okay to use products with egg white protein in toddler hair

such as this...

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?skuId=445082&productId=445082&WT.mc_id=Shopping_Feed_Products_Google_Free_Listing

i need help managing my 13 mth old curly hair. PLEASE feel free to share any products you use for your toddler.

thanksâ˜ș

my daughter is one one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it would be fine but there is a more natural route. try pure coconut oil, makes a great detangler. Also I have always been one that shampoos and conditions my childs hair(boys and girl). I use my stuff not kids stuff. right now we use an unscented one from the health/ natural section of my grocery store.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• there is a more natural route

What???? Egg white protein is God's kitchen!!!! How natural can you get. And don't even try the "its been processed" argument with me. Or, the organic route. Egg whites didn't come from plastic chickens!!!!!!!!! Coconut oil has been processed too.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010