What to get someone who has everything?

today is my cousins bday and she is a mother of 4 and is 43 she has everything she has very rich taste her dh is in the military...Myquestion is they r coming down to visit today and I can't really go all out on her gift butI am sure whatever we get her she will be happy with it. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know it's generic but gift cards work for someone who has everything because then they can get themselves even more of whatever it is they like. If they like food you get 'em a gc to a restaurant. If they like crafts how 'bout a craft store gc. KWIM?
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Take her out for lunch & maybe a manicure or a movie. I would be thrilled with that for my B-day.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• A card. =0) Although I love the above posts idea. A massage would be great too. A mother of 4 would love that!

SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 2:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• take her to lunch and give her the bill lol jkn
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You must be talking about MIL. She has everything and is sooo hard to shop for. I would go with food, a gift card for someplace that she would like.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• How about a card and free babysitting for the night? I have a friend that gets me this every year for my birthday, and I think it's a very thoughtful gift.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Bake her something special or get her a beautiful plant or flower boquet - that's way more personal and something she probably wouldn't do for herself.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 3:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Does she go to a tanning salon, get a pedicure/manicure? Give her that. Women like that like to indulge.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Donate to a cause in her name,like the humane society or march of dimes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010