Babies grow so fast...can you even remember what they looked like when they were only a couple months old once they are toddlers? (and not by looking at a picture either! ,lol)

Those first couple months are such a blur to me with the kids. I know I've forgotten a lot of stuff. It seems to have flown by.
I was looking at some pictures of my 17 month old daughter the other day when she was a couple months old and I couldnt believe how bald she was!!! LOL I mean..I KNOW she didnt have that much hair when she was born and for a awhile after..but I didnt realize HOW bald until now,LOL. So glad she's finally gotten some hair,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was thinking about it this morning. My daughter is 21months old and she wants to do everything herself now. I was putting lotion on her this morning and she goes I'll do it, I'll do it, she sounded so cute I couldn't help but laugh.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 3:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I know. I think this all the time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I actually can :) My oldest is 8 and I still see her as a baby. IT's tough for me see grow so fast! :((
    go_romanovs

Answer by go_romanovs at 2:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I can. My oldest is almost 10 and she had such a big cone head, it was too cute. She was so itty bitty, i was afraid I would hurt her. My son had such a massive amount of hair, I was floored. We thought my oldest had a bunch of hair, but my son had much much more. He was too cute. Some people may not of thought so for the first few days. It was a very rough pregnancy on us born and he was 4 wks early. He spent his first 12 months of life in and out of hospitals. he was a sick baby.
    My youngest was so gorgeous when she was born. She looked like a fake doll, just flawless. I still remember seeing strangers standing at the nursery window talking about how beautiful she is lol. She was a great baby, but much smaller than what her sister and brother was. I still remember them days like it was yesterday.
    Opps, my son is 6 and my youngest is 3.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My kids are growing way to fast...I remember holding them both saying to myself," STAY LITTLE"...lol...
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 2:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I can remember him yes, but photos still shock me :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 3:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010