is it wrong for me to be attracted to my coworker even though i am getting married in a month or should i see where it goes with her?

i am really attracted to this woman but i am getting married in a month.i know she is attracted to me but should we act on it now or just leave it alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to your fiancee.Have you told this other woman how you feel?I'm no expert but it sounds to me like you are bi-curious & if you don't act on it with the co-worker,then you will act on it somewhere down the road Talk to him. Be completely honest with him.Maybe postpone your wedding until you figure things out.Good luck.I'm a bi-sexual.I left my second husband for a woman.Worst mistake I ever made.And he hasn't been the same since. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Is your relationship with your fiance (should I be spelling this with one or two e's?) stable? or do you perhaps have cold feet and could ruin the love of your life over it?

Being attracted to someone is normal...wanting to act on it indicates a problem in your current relationship.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• post pone the wedding and do some soul searching. Decide if your fiance is really the one you want to be with. And no matter what you decide you should stay away from this other woman till you figure out what is right for you. It's never okay to cheat on someone
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Okay Okay.. well.. you might just be getting the pre-wedding jitters.. I would tell my SO about it just so you're not keeping anything from him.. =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Apparently you need to be honest with your fiance and tell him you're not mature enough to marry him yet. Why would you even entertain the thought of acting out an attraction to another person when you are getting married in a month!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Are you a man?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• nope a woman
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 2:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• ditto what lovinangels said.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• if u had relations with a woman before go for it...I guess if u r bi or lez I wouldn't get married GL it will only cause problems.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you are having such strong feelings for someone else, then you are not ready for marriage yet. Marriage is for those who want it %100 & have no if's, and's or but's about it. If you're not %100 sure about getting maried, then you should not do it.

Marriage is for those who have no doubts about their relationship.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2010