mirena question help

so how soon did ur period disapear? i got my mirena may 7 that month i had my period for about 11 days. june i had it for 15 days and then july i only had like 2 days on the first and then like a week off n on i would get it fr 1 day and then not get it until like a couple days aftrer, or i would get it in the mornign and by the afternoon i wouldnt get it. so in the whole month i probably got it for like 5 days but not all together. and then now im in august and havnt gotten anything. i dont feel hrrible other than just tired and stuff but like normal i have a 2 yr old and a 4 month old so i think thats normal. havnt felt any cramping or anything. should i go ahead and take a pregnancy test or should i ust wait it off?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Health

• It will be a yr next month since I had mind and I still get a period every month. The first few months when I get my period it lasted like 10-14 days. Lately it's been unpredictable sometimes it's a few days other time a little over a week but it's lighter.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 3:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I dont know, I do know my sister has had hers 2 years now and no periods at all
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 2:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• so you guys think i should just go n takea pregnancy test just to make sure or does this sound normal, or should i wait another week to see if something comes
    Alejandra10

Comment by Alejandra10 (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010