Is there a comprehensive online reference guide for older Avon products?

My gram left me 3 boxes full of old Avon products, some unopened some not. She had been an Avon lady in the 70s and 80s. We find ourselves in dire straits as my husband has been one of the many unemployed for almost 2 months now. As much as I hate to part with them, I want to support my family more. Can I find an online price guide and photo reference for "vintage" Avon products? Bottles & figurines especially? I can only find pics of certain things and I need to be able to identify what I have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Try ebay for price comparisons. I sold newer bottles of avon perfume on ebay & they went for much more than I thought
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Wow, my mom was an AVON lady for many years and we just gave the stuff away thinking it was worthless (course, that was pre-EBay).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010