Are cafemom credits so important to you that you post totally random, meaningless things in the questions category?

I can't believe how many of these there are under "crazy for credits". That is just annoying. People are getting credits for destroying the whole point of the question section. Seriously, what is so important about totally void points that people have to do this??

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 2:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i tested with a post to that catagory
    it does not show in the NEWEST QUESTIONS
    so i think you have to go to the crazy for credits to see those question
    this is good, as the general questions were getting flooded
    but now that it is separate=who cares if women take a break from life to do something meaningless

don't go to that section of questions if it bothers you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Its meant for fun.. if you don't like them, skip them!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you don't want to join them don't knock them, this is a fun and games section, there are plenty to go around for every taste.

Answer by older at 3:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i dont do it for points I only answer if its a question I find interesting.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 3:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Um, no.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Sometimes something just pops into my head, and I get on here and ask it. It might sound dumb to some, but it helps me a great deal. I had a pulled muscle the other day and got all sorts of good advice for it. Its kinda fun getting up to level 16 cause you can go an-non again if you want to. But then you sit on level 17 FOREVER,,,so it just kind of takes the whole credits thing out of the mix. I dont know where we end up with this thing, I hope somebody comes to my door and crowns me CM graduate,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• your post was equally as time wasting and unproductive as the others....

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I will usually stop by there, but last night I was in there forever. It was fun. There is a lot more interaction without having to go in to a chatroom in that category-I like that.
    I do think it's good that CM blocked crazy for credits from the main forum, though.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I post random, pointless things from time to time...but you know what..I always have..even BEFORE the credits came out,lol. Thats just the way my brain works at times...random and pointless,lol. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think it funny to see how many points some women have! That has got to be hours and hours of work :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2010