ugh! some people... adult content

Do you know people who complain about things, then turn around and do something to make it worse?

My cousin was complaining about money the other day to me. I listened. She is family I will lend an ear for her. I can relate too, Im not rich. But then she sent me a picture text of the new Coach purse she just HAD to buy while driving past the Coach store on her way home yesterday.

It's not my business if she wants to get more into debt, but sometimes it bugs me how ignorant people can be!

Do you have any similar stories?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 3:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ooops I didn't mean to put the TMI warning symbol lol
    firethearson

Comment by firethearson (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes...my sister is always complaining about not having money, but then she goes and buys totally unnecessary things...like the other day she was showing me this light-up toilet seat she wants to buy online.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 3:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• She's digging her own hole, I just wouldn't lend her any money.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• That would warrant a chewing out by me....if I had to sit and listen to the BS and then see that text....OMG..I would let her know that i am not to hear one more complaint about money unless she was homeless.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• A light up toilet seat! lol thats one i've never heard of. I definitely WOULD NOT lend her money.
    firethearson

Comment by firethearson (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• my boyfriend sister lives with her mom, does work nor does she even try to look for work
    but
    tells me her motto is
    "just get out there and do it"
    after i told her that i have applied at over a hundred places in last few months
    she told me that she is afraid to leave the house, then tells me her motto is get out there and do it
    ????
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• and she has one teen with her
    i have three kids, youngest is three with autism
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I want a light up toilet seat!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• OH Yes! I have a friend like that. In one breath she's crying how they are several months behind on rent and dont know how they are going to avoid being evicted and then in the next breath she has to get off the phone because they just pulled up to Ci-Ci's restaraunt for dinner and after dinner they are stopping at Footlocker to buy the kids shoes.Makes no sense to me.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• OMG I have a friend who was in debt then she found this guys on the Internet and as pastime went on they ended up getting married this is her 3rd marriage luckily this marriage worked out it was his third too 3 kids ea. ...lol the new Brady bunch lol anyway he is now retired at 40 he was in the military All I know if he knew how she was he probably would have thought twice...lol but that girl can spent money omg she has everything designer named. She has very rich taste she is now ok with her creditors thank goodness for this guy he has a good leveled head... Some woman r so lucky...lol
    I might not have what she has but I do have some nice things I just know not to go overboard...we pay child support so gotta slow it down abit... just enjoy life to it's fullest the best way we can... I thank God everyday for all that he does...Thank You Lord!!! Gl
    god knows u want to help out so if pol r not willing to change then so be it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010