Do you have a sit and stand stroller? How do you like it?

I am trying to decide whether I should get a sit and stand or a double stroller. I have a 2 yr old and a baby due in November. I know I need either one or the other but trying to find out from other mom's which they like better.

mommatink83

Asked by mommatink83 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I just ordered a double sit n stand stroller from WalMart. It's like a regular double stroller, but you can take the backseat off and then it's like a regular sit n stand. I have a 20 month old and a 3 week old and it's a perfect combo of the two for me - my 20 month old still needs the regular stroller seat for now, but will be out of it in the next 6 months or so. This way, the stroller will last me for a couple years instead of just a year or so.

Answer by missanc at 3:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love my sit and stand! I have a 2 year old (turns 3 in November) and a 4 month old. My son loves standing up on it. =) It's the best purchase I've made for both of my kids. Mine also has a sit so if my son gets into any trouble I can strap him in. Lol.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010