It's borhering me so i need to know.

I am currently 11 weeks and 3 days today. I have been having pains in my cervix i think thats what its called. Where the baby would be and woman parts. I always had some with stretching but its a lil worse not much. My nurse says its stretching pains but has anyone else had that this early? I also have some stringing in my belly button at times.

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 3:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah I am preggo with my 4th and I have more pain now than I did with my other 3. Your muscles are getting ready and making room your your little one to grow.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 4:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• ya, this is my second baby and there are a lot more aches and pains this time, especially the first trimester.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• This sounds like round ligament pain to me. Its down in that area. It can hurt pretty badly at times. All it is, is a signal that your body is stretching and your baby is growing. Ive had these pains with all four of my children. Try not to worry, these pains sound like an indication of things going great.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 3:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel. I was 9 weeks pregnant and woke up in the middle of the night to an awful pain. I went to the doctor the next day and they did an ultrasound. Everything was fine with the baby and me. I would feel discomfort on occasion throughout my pregnancy but it was nothing to be alarmed about. I had a great pregnancy and now I have a beautiful baby boy that is healthy and happy. I hope this helps.
    tabarker76

Answer by tabarker76 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010