Discharge? adult content

The past few days I've had this discharge,no discoloration or odor,and I'm about 14 dpo...I keep thinking I started that's how much it is. I have HORRIBLE heartburn too and I NEVER have that! It's like REALLY bad like puking in my mouth...sorry TMI!! Are these pregnancy signs? I've also had headaches and my temps have been up. I'm trying to wait and test Saturday...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow you have a lot of patience. When I was trying I was a POASaholic. I guess you could wait a couple days, but at 14dpo you could definitely get a positive by now, good luck!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 4:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It is possible you are preggo. I would wait and see if your temps stay up. Good luck!
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 4:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It can be possible that you are pregnant. Wait and test..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would just wait and test like PP have said. If your not preggo maybe try and see a doc about it.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 4:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• its hard to tell, you could possibly be preggo, or just getting ready to start your period...the symptoms are the same, i would just take a test, if it comes up negative and no period by next week take another one,.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 4:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2010