Help me flirt!

I'm a terrible flirt and need to get better at it...HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol..I also felt that some ppl were naturals and some had to be taught. Just be yourself. What more could someone ask for. Guys love a sense of humor more than flirty, imo.
    BraydensMommy4

Answer by BraydensMommy4 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Don't worry about flirting. If you have to be somebody other than yourself, the guy is not worth your having to begin with and should you be able to attract him, he will take off after the next better flirt. Never, ever want any man who is not interested for who you are, unadorned and unpretentious. You want him to love the real you, or you don't want him!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You could always use those fabulous lines "I may not be fredflinstone, but I can make your bed rock", or you could try "gosh its cold in here, so cold I cant feel my butt... can I feel yours"..those are some great ice breakers LOL.
    Or you could just be chatty, be genuine in wanting to talk to the person and compliment, compliment compliment.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 4:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I was always a natural flirt and didn't realize i was doing it until it gave the wrong impression on a few people. Just be yourself though.
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think being able to talk to people is more important than learning how to flirt. Once the talking begins sometimes the flirting comes with it - and you don't have to be overly seductive when you flirt, a smile or a wink or a brush on the shoulder are all signs of flirting. Body language is huge. One guy that I had met, started with me simply glancing over at him a few times, I was on myself later, he came over and said I looked upset and asked what was wrong. Very perceptive because I was upset, we played pool the rest of the night, and occassionally we'd run into each other until we finally exchanged numbers. Another time I simply chatted with someone in line at the grocery store, we both had the same eye roll going on with the cashier - great ice breaker.
    Be yourself, make sure you're using your body language and stay confident...guys like confidence.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yeah, ive always been a natural and somehow attract attention i don't want. i'm really just being nice. just smile, use eye contact, and most importantly listen to the peron you are talkin to. Showing you are paying attention may go a long way.

I use my listening skills at work..if you listen and remember what people like (regulars)..they keep coming back to ya =) plus they increase your tips. I have lots of regulars just from paying attention and knowing what they like. I'm sure this will work with relationships too.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2010