I'm withdrawing my 3 yr. old from daycare. I have to give a 2 weeks wriiten notice but I'm not sure exatly what to say. Any suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Why are you removing him from pre-school? That is where I would start......my reasons for doing so.
    FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 4:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Just say you will not longer need there services. If they did a good job say thank you I appreciate your time. Don't feel the need to explain yourself. Its really none of there business why you are removing your child.
    mca_parkers

Answer by mca_parkers at 4:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Well why are you withdrawing him from daycare? There's your answer!! If its a negative reason, or something the daycare isn't doing to your liking then I would advise you tell them, that way it maybe changed for future kids. It may be hard to do but when you are a mother your 1st responsibility is your child, and that sometimes means hurting a few feelings along the way for the safety and well being of your child! :)
    tlsteinbeck

Answer by tlsteinbeck at 4:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• BE HONEST!!! WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN,I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!!
    kimsboys

Answer by kimsboys at 12:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• maybe you dont have to say just
    write a simple im leaving on this day and such. and you could give the caregivers thankyou notes for all they done ex... thankyou so much for all you done hes learned so much and will miss you i appreciate you.
    jaes347

Answer by jaes347 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• but what if he had'nt learned so much and what if they wer'nt good care givers? i mean why lie? TELL THE TRUTH ALWAYS!
    kimsboys

Answer by kimsboys at 12:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2008