I'm withdrawing my 3 yr. old from daycare. I have to give a 2 weeks wriiten notice but I'm not sure exatly what to say. Any suggestions.

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Why are you removing him from pre-school? That is where I would reasons for doing so.

Answer by FromAtoZ at 4:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Just say you will not longer need there services. If they did a good job say thank you I appreciate your time. Don't feel the need to explain yourself. Its really none of there business why you are removing your child.

Answer by mca_parkers at 4:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Well why are you withdrawing him from daycare? There's your answer!! If its a negative reason, or something the daycare isn't doing to your liking then I would advise you tell them, that way it maybe changed for future kids. It may be hard to do but when you are a mother your 1st responsibility is your child, and that sometimes means hurting a few feelings along the way for the safety and well being of your child! :)

Answer by tlsteinbeck at 4:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

Answer by kimsboys at 12:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• maybe you dont have to say just
    write a simple im leaving on this day and such. and you could give the caregivers thankyou notes for all they done ex... thankyou so much for all you done hes learned so much and will miss you i appreciate you.

Answer by jaes347 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• but what if he had'nt learned so much and what if they wer'nt good care givers? i mean why lie? TELL THE TRUTH ALWAYS!

Answer by kimsboys at 12:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2008