What is Swagbucks?

I am interested in doing this but would like so tips and general info what this is?

ddsunshine

Asked by ddsunshine at 4:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• swagbucks is a search site that randomly awards points for searches that you can use for prizes. I started using it a month ago and have already earned $20 in amazon gift cards.

Search & Win
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I've found that I generally get some points after about 3 searches and then I don't search much because I don't seem to win too many times in a row. You can also get points by doing things such as shopping online at their list of stores. I've never used that feature, but it seems to work well. If I did more online shopping I'm sure I'd like it. You can get points by completing offers and after a week you can complete surveys for points. I would say that I like google search results better, but hey I use swagbucks because I get free stuff from it.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have an account with Swagbucks, and installed the toolbar to be able to search, but I don't get a lot of points from it.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• So would you guys think that this is a good program to get involved with? I mean I am a huge internet junkie and do shop online for a lot of things. But I keep hearing it through the mom blogs and stay at home mom sites.
    ddsunshine

Comment by ddsunshine (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010