What is in your car right now?

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 4:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Since I am driving my bf's car today... speakers, radios, wires, jackets, blankets, trash, coca-cola bottle caps with codes we need to enter, toys, carseats.... and somewhere in there I am almost convinced there may be floorboards... but I am still yet to find them in his vehicle.... so I'm not sure.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• carseats, empty water bottles, junk...who knows. It collects a lot of stuff (technically it's my husband's truck and most of the junk is his).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i'm with jen, carseats, cds, trash, empty bottles/cans, dvd player and dvds, car chargers, gps. who knows what else.
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Emergency Kit, brush, sunglasses, cd's, rug, umbrella, and probably some dirt and a few wrappers.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Range Rover- a rug in the back for the dogs, XM sat radio,phone chargers, GPS...

Jeep Cherokee- 2 booster seats, phone chargers, cd's and mp3 player hooked to the stereo,GPS...( Our boys like riding in the jeep more because it's on 37" tires, and a 6.5 inch lift, and we can take it rock crawling)
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• it is slap full of junk. My husband drives it and wow, i didn't know a man could collect that much junk in 2 weeks.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Booster seat, Glove Box: Owner's Manual w/registration and insurance card, small first aid kit and a pen. Tom Petty "Damn the Torpedoes" in the cassette deck, 3 Doors Down in the CD player. Microfiber cloth in the console to dust with. And thats about it. Which would be why my 2002 car has survived three kids and looks brand new!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• a toddler car seat and two booster seats ,tools that belong to my so ,my diaper bag ,sunglass's,papers ,mail , shoes ,toys ,dvd player , time to clean it out lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• 4 car seats, kid cd's, ice scraper. lawn chairs from the 4th of July, a baby wipe container, napkins, and a little trash can that needs emptied!
    niehoff9

Answer by niehoff9 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2010