What's for dinner?

Ladies, I am in a rut. What are your regulars for dinner that's not spaghetti! I am looking for dinner ideas that are simple, easy, and on budget. Can you help me out?

Ibulili

Asked by Ibulili at 4:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We are having breakfast for dinner. I am making pancakes with raspberry sauce. I have a bag of frozen raspberries. And my 10 month old is glutten free, so we are going to try his pancake mix and put the sauce on them. Hope we all like them, I have a 23 month old too.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Hamburgs on the grill. I purchase the hamburg in bulk when it is on sale and then I package it up in hamburg patties and freeze them.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• frozen pizza, hot dogs, breakfast for dinner, chicken parmesan is great and easy but it's not always cheap... (if you want a recipe let me know!)
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Both my leaf lettuce and my tomatoes are coming in strong, so tonight we're having BLT's
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you have chicken you can cut it into strips, beat an egg and dip the strips in it, and then roll it in bread crumbs. Then fry them. I love them. This is how I make my fish sometimes too.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Grilled steak, mashed potatoes, and a veggie
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 4:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Tonight it Big Salad night. So cheap and easy....

Tossed greens
    Tomatoes
    Green Onions
    Shredded Carrots
    Thin Sliced Celery
    Sliced Black Olives
    Shredded Colby Jack
    Topped with Grilled Chicken
    Big Croutons

Served with either Tuscan House Dressing or my homemade Honey Mustard dressing!
    Warmed Up French Bread!

This is really quick and the bonus is I am grilling the entire package of breasts, so there is plenty for dinner tomorrow or the next day in the form of chicken salad or to use in a casserole!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Crock pot chicken over mashed potatoes
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• grill chicken sandwiches and fresh fruit
    swl657

Answer by swl657 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I make a very easy stove top chicken bake also we eat alot of grilled food because its summer but I make normal somthing along the lines of a hotdish or bake. (easy meat n veggie dinners :)
    jorhmommy

Answer by jorhmommy at 4:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010