Do you know about "Baby an Talk?"

I was wondering if anyone has heard about the program, " Baby Can Talk." I'm thinking about buying it, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on something that's not helpful. Any info on it please let me know.

JSRyder

Asked by JSRyder at 5:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in General Parenting

• Do you mean the "My Baby Can Talk" sign language DVD's?
    If so, I have all three and love them. They really helped my daughter let us know what she wanted or needed. She is 26 months now and still uses some signs and still asks for one of the videos from time-to-time.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I think it is great to start a baby on sign as soon as you can. It is a second language, and who can argue with the value of learning a second language? and it helps them communicate with you sooner than talking.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2008