What is the funniest thing your kid has done today?

My 23 month old was in his room napping. After an hour and a half I hear him up there saying BaBye over and over. My hubby is home and went up to check on him. He needed to poop, which is why he woke up. And he trying to put a shirt on, apparently to go somewhere. My hubby took him back up to try to get him to sleep a little longer, but I ocassionally hear them....guess they aren't sleeping LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 4:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 5 year old son lip sang and danced the whole routine to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean. I caught it all on video. It was hilarious!
    carina.g

Answer by carina.g at 4:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My 1 month old stuck got a grip on his pacifier and pulled it out got mad and would pull his hand back up to his face and couldnt figure out how to put it back in his mouth, he looked like a little bird withhis mouth open waiting for food... then he got REALLY mad and pitched him a good ole fit so it put it back
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010