Do you think it's appropriate that Chuck e Cheese sells beer?

I mean, we are right there with our kids and other people's kids. And we are driving them home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They sell beer? I've only been there twice but never noticed. Not sure how I feel about it. LOL
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't agree with it, but I don't go to Chuck E Cheese enough to really care personally.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No, I don't think it's right for them to sell alcohol in a place that is based on children. I'll stop taking my kids there if they start selling it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• based for children.
    DesertRose75

• LOL! I stopped going to our Chuck E Cheese because they stopped serving beer :) I don't see the harm in having a glass or two with dinner. We're always there for a few hours, it's not like anyone's getting buzzed up or anything.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You do have a point! I don't drink personally, however, I think the business is looking at the selling point. Lots of kids making lots of noise so some parents are going to want a beer!!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• sometimes you need a drink to deal with that many screaming children.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My ex hated chuck e cheese but when he found out they sold beer, he agreed to ds b-day party there...lol. The guys where sitting at those picnic tables with their beers and the moms and kids where doing the party. It was stupid. Maybe it was good he got to drink though, cause when he got the bill, he almost took off through the roof! :)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 4:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I see it as no different than any other restaurant that a parent may go to with their kids in tow that sells beer/wine/hard alcohol. Parents go to those places with their kids, and many drive home afterwards.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't see a problem with it. Pizza Hut sells beer and we are with our kids and driving them home so what is the difference?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2010