We are supposed to have family pictures taken tomorrow but my 4 yr old son has a really bad rash/burn above his top lip. What should I do? (PIC)

Ok, my 4 yr old absolutely loves tomatoes and he would eat them all day if I let him... but I don't because if he eats too many he will get diarrhea & his face breaks out. But the other day my mom watched the kids and she obviously let him eat way too many tomatoes because now he has this rash/acid burn on his face! And we are supposed to have our very FIRST ever FAMILY photo taken tomorrow! I thought about using my concealer stick on him. LoL. What would you do? I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world if you could see it in the pic but still... I would like to cover it up somehow.

Perfect timing, huh?! LoL

Photobucket

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i think i'd see if the concealer hides it and if not call and reschedule if you don't want it in the picture OR they can touchup, maybe call and ask if they'd be able to fix it in the picture?
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would see if you can reschedule. He may be uncomfortable having his pic taken with his rash.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• He's adorable! I would just leave it & take the pictures. "These are the times of your life". You will always remember the great tomato caper when you see the picture. Memories are priceless!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It actually looks like he has been licking or sucking on his lip to me, my little cousin did this last year a day or so before her wedding. I wouldn't put makeup on it because I think that would hurt. Just put some chap stick (or w/e medicine you have)on there and enjoy the pictures it will be alright, or you can try calling no and seeing if they can reschedule.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My mom is a photographer and it could be photo shopped out. But that would probably cost extra if you are going to a chain place, like Olan Mills. Can you reschedule?
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• probably chapstick, carmex or something like that, When I use to get like that I would put on alot of chapstick or carmex and sleep with it through out the night and in the morning it was ALOT better, to completely gone.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i would either make an appt for a different day or i would just take the pics anyway .the place your goingt may be able to take the rash off his face or make it lighter .me personally i would still go .everytime i take pics of my oldest she always has a boo boo on her face somewhere lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Either try to cover it up with makeup or wait tell it heals up.

Answer by louise2 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• A good photography studio should be able to touch up the photos for you.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My son broke out in hives just before we were scheduled to have his 2 yr picture taken. If you think it will bother you to have it show in the picture, reschedule. If it won't bother you (i.e. it's just part of life), go on with the shoot as if nothing has happened. If you're jumping through hoops to find ways to cover it up, you're clearly not comfortable with it so reschedule. Otherwise it's just going to make you nuts! (your little guy is cute even with the rash!)
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010