Does anyone here let their children on Disney's Toontown? adult content

I purchased a membership to Toontown for my son. I figured it was disney and it was monitored that everything would be fine; Boy was I wrong. Mom's beware! I was watching my son on it and I couldnt believe the things these kids were saying. There was one particular girl talking about sex, and touching her here or there, and doing things to the boys. My jaw dropped! I complained to Toontown because all chatting is supoosed to be monitored and I just got back an automated response. Please watch your kids on this. I was also told that a 31 year old man was on there talking to the kids. Since then our membership was cancelled and I banned my son from going on there. I hope this helps.

carina.g

Asked by carina.g at 4:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• wow thanks for letting us know. My daughter is allowed on some sites and toontown was going to be next.. thanks again!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 4:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Wow, thats horrible! I have never heard of it. When you said toontown I thought at first you were talking about actual toontown at disneyland.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 4:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I let mine go on buildabearville and they can't just chat. Thanks for letting us know.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010