this is tmi but i need help!!!!! ADULT QUESTION

how do you do it analy....i want to do it sooo bad in the back door but i am afriad that i may let something out...if you know what i mean...i need advice....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i tried it, it hurts really bad at the beginning. ive never had the problem with "losing" anything. just make sure you use a condom and lots of lubricant and when he is"all done" make sure he removes it very slowly so you dont have that issue.
    Anonymous

• First, that's hilarious and brutally honest. I've only done it 3 times in 10 years, so I'm far from the expert, but that has never happened. If you're neither constipated or having diarrhea, I wouldn't worry about it nearly as much as I would be concerned with proper lubrication. The few times we have been successful with it, we had to stop and re-lube several times because it seems like the lube squeegies off if that makes any sense. Good luck!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• first of all relax ,keep your knees together while doing it in the doggy position use lots of lube and have fun
    Anonymous

• dont do it doggie it hurts like hell! lay on your side in a fetal position and let him enter that is the least painful way and as far as letting something out i dont think you have to worry about that just use lots of lube!
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• use a condom and LOTS of lube and RELAX!!!! tell you partner to do more of a grind motion than a thrust motion. Oh and you may feel like you got to take a duece when he starts to go pass the second shpincter inside your butt dont freak out just make sure you relax. Oh and if you get uncomfortable tell your partner IMMEDIATELY...and like the other poster said he must pull out very slowly. and he'll likely get some poop on his junk but Im sure he wont mind seeing as he just got to do you in the butt and all....Good luck and have fun
    Anonymous

• doggy style is just fine, or be on top so you have complete control of the depth and rate at which he enters you. Different postions feel good or bad to different people so try out different ones and find what you like
    Anonymous

• Ive done it once and it hurt like hell....I aint doin it again!!!
    Anonymous

• use an enema first (about an hour prior) then nothing will come out while you are doing the back door boogie

Answer by admckenzie at 5:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Hours of for-play darling. Lots of it. I have to have something (or someone) touching my clit in order for him to enter that way. And it really helps if you continue getting clitoral stimulus during the sex. I think the best was when I rode him and touched my clit at the same time. That way I control how fast and how hard the sex is.

Take it easy though. It's going to hurt no matter what you do the first time, but it is well worth it after a few seconds of him being in you.
    Anonymous

• ok so like I have questioned before i have ever tried... they say as long as u do not feel theneed to go poop then u wont have that problem they say poop is not stored ther so it isnot a issue I have dont this many times and love it and never had a problem it is most imprtant to relax.... the more u relax the better it feels.
    kebbler2929

Answer by kebbler2929 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2008