sorry tmi adult content

But is white discharge normal during pregnancy? Im 6 weeks and there is no itching.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be the begining of a yeast infection. usually the white discharge doesnt start until the second trimester.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• thats very normal
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 4:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yeah thats normal
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Maybe im mistaking that for clear discharge? I missread that, I know clear is normal..
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 4:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• That is very very normal I went to my doctor I got mine at 9 weeks went in and it was like a white milky discharge no oder no itch and they said it is very normal. But if you are concerned call your doctor like i did :)
    jorhmommy

Answer by jorhmommy at 4:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• very normal, get used to it mama im 7 mnths and have it still, may want to get some very thin pads to keepp from wetting ur panties.
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 4:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yes its normal, though just to be safe you should have them check for a yeast infection
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes it is very normal. You will probably have discharge the entire pregnancy. If you don't have burning or itching then I would not worry.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2010