Do you play POGO?

Do you play POGO?
Is so, why long have you been a member?
Do you pay to play?
Is pogo getting boring to anyone?
Do you buy the GEMs?

( I play pogo, but haven't been playing that much since I've been on CM)

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was really into POGO for a while... I've had an account for years! Paid for ClubPOGO for a while, then stopped. I really enjoyed it a lot more while in ClubPOGO because of the challenges. Otherwise it can be a bit boring. I've never bought any gems though... only used the ones they gave me!
    AuroraMoon

Answer by AuroraMoon at 5:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Good GOD, I just read my question! Sorry folks, I was in the middle of dealing with my two kids fighting while I was typing that out! Its suppose to read. If so, how long have you been playing?

lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i've never jioned but its been years since i was on. after my computer blew up four years ago this is the first time i've been on the internet.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I used to have Club Pogo. The first year I got it it was only like 15$, then the next year they automatically charged me 25$, then last year they were going to charge me 40 something so I canceled.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 5:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• When I started in 05 it was 19.99 a year and now it is 40 bucks a year....and I haven't WON a DARN thing! No money, no gifts, just tokens...
    lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• OMG....I did a long time ago before I lost my memory, but I haven't been back since (I couldn't remember my account info) and found other online places to be once I was able to use a computer again. The name POGO is a memory, though. I just can't remember what games I played there...LOL. Hubby says I liked it there, though, so maybe I should look into rejoining?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Once in a blue moon my son does. We are not members, nor do we pay for anything.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yes i play
    not for a long time
    yes i paid for a while
    no i never bought gems
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 12:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010