My husband gets me so aggravated!!!

Well and not just that,he makes me feel guilty of something I never done
he thinks I have cheated on him with my ex from middle school
middle school,uggghh I mean he ask me if I ever cheated on him and there he goes with the same stories he creates himself it bothers me so much I tell him "why ask,if you always give yourself the stupid answers".Is like he wishes that I tell him yes when I haven't even done anything,then he tells me it might not have been cheated just cause we wasn't together.together or not I never done NOTHING
then after he accused me and makes me cry,he tells me sorry.BUT HE WONT STOP
he does it specially when I ask him something or I'm mad cause he does something I don't like,I'm not stupid I know he makes me sad and he turns shit around to feel free of the answer I will like from him,HELP PLEASE
no need of someone answering with mean stuff thanks .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i have heard from some men that when they are accusing they are doing it themselves turn it around on him and see what he does.... he might be guilty and taking it out on you
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Sorry honey, they do these things when they're cheating themselves. Maybe it's time to turn the tables and figure out what the heck HE'S up too
    Anonymous

• Next time he does it walk away and ignore him and if he follows you wanting an answer smack him in the head with a frying pan (cast iron works best) and tell him to come back to reality. Sounds mean I know but what he's doing to you is worse.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• LOL sammiesmom2000!... i take it as a joke though. ;)

Well i agree with the first two answers. he's prolly doing "something" wrong
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• MAYBE he's the cheater and that's why he's insecure! Turn the tables on him!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008