what do you think about ladies who walk around trying to show their junk!?

Around your man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

do you notice your man eye-ing that junk in the trunk and those nooby bobbies. lol

this is just for fun ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i dont pay it any mind cause he will be all in my junk later haha
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• usually i would have a different answer
    but today is so darn hot
    my answer is, i think that they are hot and can not stand to wear clothes
    or
    they are so hot, it has effected their brains and forget to wear descent clothes in public
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think they just took it to heart when someone said, if you've got it, flaunt it, LOL
    He either doesnt look at other womens junk or he's really good at hiding it!! :)
    I've got enough "junk" to go around anyways,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I've let my SO know that if he ever needed to stare at another females junk, then he doesn't need to be with me.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I will some times ask them if they know just how much they are showing and ask them if they do that just to get people to look at them. I do not let my (junk) hang out except at home when were alone. I even keep my junk covered till a certain time because we run a free coffee and Tea house in our home. From 5pm till ? I also try and keep my DH on my (junk) and not the ones that are showing they have and he loves it. See when we are out people know that my husband is a pastor and they will try and cover there junk.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i dont really pay attention usually hubby dont turn but atleast not when his with me but i know when his alone he does (i knwo when i see a hot guy i dont mind looking lol but just looking no more) also with hubby i know his boud to look but at the end he comes for mine not theirs lool
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Personally I think that some women that do that are begging for attention......and a lot of the time they really don't look good. My husband doesn't stare at them when I'm with him.......who knows what he does when I'm not there though!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• now I have that song stuck in my head "whatcha gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk?"
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I honestly don't pay attention.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you've got it, flaunt it. However if you DON'T have it, please keep it covered up. Denial isn't pretty.

As far as getting upset if my husband looks at it... We look at it this way: you can read the menu, just don't order any take-out. :p
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010