what brand nursing bras do you use ?

first time pregnancy so kind of new to this thing. tomorrow im going to target to shop for some nursing bras. im looking for something reasonably priced like under $20. so what brands do you gals use? which are comfortable and practical..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I go to Motherhood Maternity or JCPenney's for mine :)
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 5:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I EBF and don't use nursing bras. I just use the tank tops with the bra built in. It's best because you can wear a shirt over it, pull that shirt up and still have something covering your stomach while nursing.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Don't waste your money on buying them before your baby is born. You breasts will change a lot in the next few weeks. I made the mistake of buying them before I had my fist baby and none of them fit after he was born. I ended up wearing my regular bra or no bra for the first few weeks and then I went out and bought a regular bra that I could push down the cups and used that. With my second and third babies I didn't even bother with a nursing bra.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• my mom told me that by the 3rd trimester you should be able to buy a nursing bra (but just get one or two in case your sizes changes a ton) but they are pretty stretchy for the most part so it should be ok...
    i think motherhood maternity has good prices and a better selection than target
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010