Help! Every two weeks it seems my baby goes through a cranky phase??

He's fine for two weeks then BLAM! Angry boy!!! Nothing seems to comfort him he doesn't want to nap (he's 10weeks old), and eats like crazy and spits up more. Normally he's happy, easily entertained and hardly cries. I don't know what to do to help him through these two weeks spats????

JancieAnn

Asked by JancieAnn at 5:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My little girl did the same thing.. super pleasant, then all of the sudden a super grump. She especially had the constant eating and spitting up. It's most likely just a growth spurt that he's going through. Just hang in there! It'll be over soon!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 9:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My daughter did the same thing I finally asked the doctor about it and he told me that they are growth spurts. He should outgrow it soon my daughter was about for months old when she stopped.
    JaydenBelle

Answer by JaydenBelle at 10:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yep- it definetly sounds like a growth spurt- that's how my daughter is too!
    tessa0210

Answer by tessa0210 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My son is the same way. He's going through it right now, he's so cranky. =/ Hang in there=D
    its_mrs.valdez

Answer by its_mrs.valdez at 3:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2008