anyone experienced adhesions from a c section?

if yes, what were your symptoms? going to doc on thurs, but trying to guess whats happening with me.
thanks.

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 5:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Health

• Yes, I am full of adhesions from all the c-sections I have. Every now and then I get a pulling and tugging sensation along the scar line and internally. I also have incisional hernias from the c-secctions. During my last c-section it was found that one was starting to wrap itself around my fallopian tube. There's not much that can be done for them since it's scar tissue. To cut into scar tissue is only going to make more scar tissue. I manage my symptoms by knowing my limitations. One day I want to have surgery to repair the hernias, but I am scared of surgery.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I did after my first one. My bladder had adhered to my uterus. I didn't realize it until I was pregnant with my son later that year. Every time my bladder got remotely full I would have stabbing pains in it. It sucked since I was constantly having to pee.
    But they were able to fix it during his c-section and I haven't had any problems since. That was 9 years ago. And I just had my 5th c-section 3 weeks ago. So far so good...no pains or anything. I'm basically back to normal already and feel just like I did before I got pregnant (but 10lbs lighter).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• (woohoo ont he 10 lbs lighter lol) ty. :)
    Bearsjen

Comment by Bearsjen (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010