Why does everything seem to happen at WALMART!?!?!

We were there the other night haven't been there in a while well the Walmart I used to like to go to started to look trashy even the people that went there I can't help the way it sounds but damn some people just don't care.
well we finally went to the one I really like the last Time I went there they were remodling and really making it look good. well while were in there it did not look the way I had expected :(
I was very disappointed but oh well it looked just like the Walmart I mentioned earlier is it the people or the management?
there were many ppl at the lines no self checkout I guess bc of some ppl look suspicious (IMO) not to mention there were some guys like in a small bunch and one of them yelled out to other guy from a distance as if he was at the park he sounded like the PA system we thought that was very rude and uncalled 4. What is happening to r world :(??? UR thoughts thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was in college, the Walmart we had in the town was AMAZING! Super clean, super nice, and soo cheap! I never even really saw anyone but college kids there. Now here in my hometown, you won't ever see me in our Walmart. It is a DISASTER. Not to mention you might get shot there...we actually had an issue with gangs hanging out there and stuff. I guess since Walmart is like the cheapest grocery store in most areas, its going to attract the lower class people. Not to say that all lower class people are trashy or bad, but sometimes the 2 go hand in hand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I just think they don't care anymore how that store is run. It seems like the stores we have around here are either dirty and rundown or remodeled and don't have half of what they used to. I don't even go to the one here anymore. The grocery store is very reasonable on price and the last employee who was rude there, that I have ever dealt with anyway, got fired almost two years ago. As for what people look like when they go there, I think you're right they just don't care. But I see that everywhere these days.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i always say everything happens at walmart my friend has a photo album on his facebook with all the crazy stuff he seen in walmart lol i love walmart and shop there for everything but i do agree some crazy stuff goes on there
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I shop at Walmart to save money.

I like to save money and to be thrifty.

But I am disturbed sometimes at the way some of the people look.

They often look dirty and unkempt.

There was a time in this country when you didn't have to have a college degree to look like somebody.
    You just had to want to.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 5:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I Love walmart. But I will admit there are some that I dont even want to walk into. People go in their pajamas and and everything else. There are definetly some interesting looking people at walmart sometimes. My husband likes to joke about it. If I am getting ready to go to walmart and run other errands, he says why are you getting all dressed up we are just going to walmart. :)
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• WALLY WORLD IS EVIL! MONEY GRUBBING LOSERS!!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• View Image

dern'tt no what ya ll are talkin bout

i wez just theer to day, i lov the wall mart store

my cuzins brothers frien's girlfriend who is his sis took a pik of meself theer

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• image0077 by leozaza.

i love the walmart too

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Who cares what the people look like. Maybe when these so called people look at you they see a snobby woman like just sayin..........
    Clarity_Faith

Answer by Clarity_Faith at 7:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• They don't care what they look like or how they treat people walmart just wants to make money
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010