Did my water break BUT HOW IS that possible?

I was walking through walmart lastnight and all of a sudden i felt a gush of fluid come out and all of a sudden a pain hit me in my right side and doubled me over as i kept walking i started to feel better and today im ok......i have just got off my period so i don't think im pregnant and last october i lost my son....so maybe i can be pregnant but idk.....any help plz

-KenzieTaylor-

Asked by -KenzieTaylor- at 5:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you're not preg then how can your water break?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well, I believe the only way your water would break was if you were pregnant... I'd talk to a doctor... Sorry about your son...
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well i didn't know if its one of those "I didn't know i was pregnan"t kinda thing!Maybe i was ovulating i have no idea
    -KenzieTaylor-

Comment by -KenzieTaylor- (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would definitely call my doc.
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• uh this question CAN only be answered by going into the ER which I would suggest you do ASAP!
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 5:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes! For sure call your doctor... ASAP.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm confused. So you think your water broke but you don't think your pregnant? You can't have 1 and not the other. You need to see a doctor right away. You should not have a gush a fluid and that severe pain, without being pregnant or another problem. Please see a doc!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• maybe you are just really wet..how many days past AF are you..you could be ovulating..it could be increased amounts of cervical mucus
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't have any health insurance.......but i will go to the er anyways.........Thank you everyone!!!
    -KenzieTaylor-

Comment by -KenzieTaylor- (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Please get your butt to the DR.Something could be wrong.A gush of fluid is not normal.Is it possible you are PG?
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010