Have you and your s/o ever videotaped yourselves...doin' it?

heehee :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Yeah, we've done it a few times, but we would NEVER put it on the internet for people to see! We delete it after we view it and laugh it off and go about our day.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Nope. I don't want to see myself like that lol! I envy those who can, but I just can't.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 5:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• my husband video taped me giving a blowjob but thats about it we want to try the other but havent gotten to it yet
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• me and my husband went on cam 4 a couple times and broadcasted our sex for the world to see it was so hot!!
    Anonymous

• we don't have a cam but if we did we would. i have in the past without knowing though until he revealed it to me. that was an ex i wish i could forget.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Not this SO... hee hee!!

And yes it's online...
    Anonymous

• I did along time ago, I was 17 and I then looked amazing. That was 12 yrs ago. I saw him last yr and I asked him about it and he said he distroyed it. Ya right. it's out there some where, I don't really care that much I was laughing the whole time and did I mentioned I looked amazing then, LOL
    hotmamma_79

Answer by hotmamma_79 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I am too self conscious about my body, I don't want to know what I look like, my sex life would be ruined forever! I do like the idea of taping a BJ though, why didn't I think of that?! And of course, it will be MY tape, no way do I want that in anyone else's hands. I'd be too worried it would wind up seen by the wrong people, in particular my daughter and parents! Yikes!
    lianas_mom

Answer by lianas_mom at 7:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes we do every now and again. We even brought a mini tripod.
    2kids2love4ever

Answer by 2kids2love4ever at 7:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My dh and i have it was so funny to watch ourselves. The only thing that sucked was we did it after we had our dd and i was still chunky. Not really what i want to remember. we'll probably do it again sometime soon. Not on the internet though.
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 8:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008