advice please......

Well, I want to do the thing.

You know, where you tell your husband to be at the bar at such-and-such a time. Then, you show up at the bar yourself, dressed to the 9s, and go up and start hitting on him, acting like strangers?

I'd LOVE to try it, I think he'd really get a kick out of it.. but here's the thing. I don't think I'd be able to pull it off. I think I'd just start laughing and acting all goofy because I wouldn't be able to pull off the "we are strangers" bit.

Advice?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• ive always wanted to do the same thing but i laugh and it ruins it and he calls me a silly goof
    Anonymous

• You can do it. I think we all can be great actresses when we want or need to be. I love doing that. It's fun. You will enjoy yourself. Take yourself mentally back to the day you first met him. I'm guessing you didn't act goofy that day so just re enact that day and the way you felt when you met him. It's a powerful feeling to fall in love with him all over again and this time you can do the nasty on the first date without worrying what he'll think about you! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I know my husbnd would love it but I'm not that good an actress and I know I couldn't do it with a straight face.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Try and dressing up in a different way that you would never dress. Do your hair different, wear a friends perfume. Anything that will make you feel like another person. When you are feeling different, you will act different. Let me know how it goes, cuz I've always wanted to do that too! lol
    Good luck, an just remember-you're sexy!
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 6:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• that's funny cause we have talked about doing that very same thing. you won't know what will happen till you do it. i think it would be ok to end up laughing and having the time be goofy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Ha ha ha! I do that when we go shopping, after we go to different aisles for items. When I find him, I pretend that I'm picking him up. "Hi handsome, are these your kids? They're so cute. Want to go home with me? Lucky me." Add a little butt grab and he's pink!

Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• that sounds so fun.. I LOVE doing that, but i feel foolish asking ym man, cuz he doesnt get it.. you cant take it seriously though, or it wont be fun at all. you probaby will laugh and screw up.. who cares. it isnt the end of the world. Just plan it, do it, and have fun.
    Anonymous