Muscle Relaxers

Has anyone ever taken one and became so loopy your spouse said you sounded and acted drunk? I took one for the 1st time last night and man it apparently really messed me up. So much my husband thought it would be nice to share with ppl on facebook...lol I didn't read it til this afternoon and I was pretty shocked at how it messed with me.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh yes
    i have been there done that
    i think
    still a bit fuzzy in my memory
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• took a half at work years ago from a co owrker, she had them for back oopain, i had migraine, i was smashed on a half, boss asked if i was ok
    i said i took cold medicine and was a bit loopy

but my headache was GONE
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I had some Soma prescribed when I pulled my neck and back muscle. I was nothing but slurs. I hated those things. They are highly overrated.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes, I've been on several different ones for my lower back pain (they always thought it was muscular). Those things turned me crazy and then knocked me out! It was hard to wake up the next morning, too.
    Of course, once they discovered it was 2 discs and some nerves (idiots), I stopped taking them. I always wondered why they never worked...lol...but it was nice to sleep all night.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yep but they do the trick. I try to take them just before bed,.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010