Do you think all woman who are celebrities or even on a music video have real boobies?

The reason I ask is bc yes of course if you are going to be in front of national television you want to look beautiful well I was watching some music videos and these young woman were dancing and really doing their thing shaking here and there they all had slim waist lines and very cleavigeing (if that is even a word...lol) breasts...lol
I wondered if any of them is 100% natural maybe so bc they r still young. just curious...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Some, but I think once you get into Hollywood, you pretty much sign your life away to have any and all necessary "procedures" done to look better than you originally did. That's why I hate Hollywood.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yes mainly the younger ones,but im sure theres some realness in there!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No shame in that game.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think that for the most part most of them are real, sometimes the fake one are easy to spot. I've always had big breast so I could never understand why someone would want a breast augmentation but there is alot of pressure for people in general I think more so celebrities to fit a certain body image.

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• LoL @ pinkdragon36 - there is def no shame in that game! :)

However, I think you're overestimating the number of celebrities who have fake breasts - you can look at someone's boobs and tell if they're real or not (fake ones will be perky even on an old woman, and sit higher on the chest than real ones). I think there's more real boobs in Hollywood than fake ones these days (not counting Pam Anderson or Heidi Montag).
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Just look for the bounce. If they ain't jiggling,they ain't real lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• no not ALL. Why would i make a generalization like that?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• lol @ butterfly!
    I think a lot of girls in videos have fake ones, or else they just don't cast the flat chested ones!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I am sure several of them are natural.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Some people are blessed to have natural large breasts at a young age, but then again, natural does have a way of catching up with you. So, once you are beyond a certain age and still have perky breasts, it's almost guaranteed they are not real.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2010