why do ppl always say "google it?"

do you say it? what do you think about using google to get credible info?

annaica

Asked by annaica at 6:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I never tell people that. I actually like looking things up myself. People usually say taht cause they're lazy.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• They're saying look it up instead of expecting me to do it to answer your question!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Because google is the s***! LOL, Yes I say this all the time, google has help our family resolve alot of disputes. My husband and 14 year old son argue about sport facts all the time and I say..."lets just google it"!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Why would an incredible search engine NOT bring you credible info? It's your job to sift through the available info, and determine what IS credible, but that makes a lot more sense than asking Qs on here.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• LOL!!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• They are just saying look it up so they don't have to explain it all to you.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love google, its my best friend when I need to find something out
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i love google! i was on it daily while i was pregnant! u can find everything!! u do have to be careful of some sites but most of the time there is good info! i found some great sites on how to make ur own baby food and i found one for making ur own cleaning products! i make a months worth of laundry soap for $4 now! i guess im just weird but i love google! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• lmao Lorikeet!! Love That!!! You have to filter out the crappy results but yes google can give you credible info at times....google scholar is pretty cool too!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Because, all you have to do is type in the keywords and you get directed to the answers you need. It is an invaluable tool...and I think I mentioned "googling it" at least 5 times today in my answers. What I don't understand is why people ask total strangers things that can easily and quickly be answered by just googling....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010