why do ppl always say "google it?"

do you say it? what do you think about using google to get credible info?

Asked by annaica at 6:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I never tell people that. I actually like looking things up myself. People usually say taht cause they're lazy.

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• They're saying look it up instead of expecting me to do it to answer your question!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Because google is the s***! LOL, Yes I say this all the time, google has help our family resolve alot of disputes. My husband and 14 year old son argue about sport facts all the time and I say..."lets just google it"!

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Why would an incredible search engine NOT bring you credible info? It's your job to sift through the available info, and determine what IS credible, but that makes a lot more sense than asking Qs on here.

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• LOL!!!

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• They are just saying look it up so they don't have to explain it all to you.

Answer by Misteh at 6:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love google, its my best friend when I need to find something out

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i love google! i was on it daily while i was pregnant! u can find everything!! u do have to be careful of some sites but most of the time there is good info! i found some great sites on how to make ur own baby food and i found one for making ur own cleaning products! i make a months worth of laundry soap for $4 now! i guess im just weird but i love google! :-)

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• lmao Lorikeet!! Love That!!! You have to filter out the crappy results but yes google can give you credible info at scholar is pretty cool too!

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Because, all you have to do is type in the keywords and you get directed to the answers you need. It is an invaluable tool...and I think I mentioned "googling it" at least 5 times today in my answers. What I don't understand is why people ask total strangers things that can easily and quickly be answered by just googling....

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010