I know this may not seem important, but it is to me

i have been ignoring her calls, and delted her from my FB (seems like nothing but we are young so she seems to think its the end of the world) im through with her lying, her drama, and her disregard for me until she has nothing else to do or needs a ride... she is at my house right now, im babysitting at my sisters while she grocery shops, she is over to see my future cousin and the guy she is treating like a piece of shit and has lied to me about everything between them. i could forgive her cheating on him, if she didnt lie to me (im supposed to be her BFF, well...) i know this seems like drama and it is but i want OUT what do i say to make her know im done without starting a huge fight? i've told my future cousin to do what is best for him and he can have her over but im done. So its okay that she is there but she keeps calling me, and the fiance says she is waiting for me to get home!! I hate confrontation!

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 6:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• just be honest with her.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would just be honest with her about the way you feel and let her know what she did to make you feel like she's betrayed your friendship & trust. If she is truly a friend she will listen, good luck.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm confused. If you are tired of all of the lies and drama from your "BFF." then stop including her in your life!! Just tell her you are growing apart and no longer see eye-to-eye. Your priorities have changed, and unless she can respect you, then the friendship is over! I refuse to let drama queens or toxic people in my life or around my children.

Some people don't/refuse to see how obnoxious they are. It's your job to put your foot down and say enough is enough! Ask yourself, what am I losing by ending this relationship? if the answer is drama...then you're not losing anything!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• the problem is she is denying EVERYTHING to the cousin, i see through her lies and know the proof as what i see it, she tells him its from awhile ago, when i know the truth. I will be upset if she lies to my face, before it was to my face but i had no proof and a few other times it was on texts and over the phone! if she lies to my face i may start screaming and i DO NOT want it to come to that, i would just like her to now understand there is a difference with us now and she needs to respect it. i hate liars!
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I agree with LoriKeet......you need to make a clean break. If you keep including her in things she'll keep being a part of your life.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you're going to "break up" with you- you gotta be strict. You can't answer her phone calls at all ever. And you should really make it extremely clear that's it's over with her. Some people can't take a hint.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't want to be friends with a lier either. I think you are going in the right direction to accomplish what you want to do here. Eventually she will get the picture, you will drift apart, and go your own separate directions. Do you need permission, validity, or what? Cutting off contact is the best thing you can do. Congrats
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• im not including her in anything, i have not talked to her since this has happened. She is seeing my cousin (he stayed with her even when she cheated and i showed him proof) and he lives with me which is why she is coming over, we are 50/50 in our bills so he gets choice of who to bring over and she generally stays with him, downstairs while i stay upstairs, but she wont be easy to avoid all the time.
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i just need a way to communicate this to her because she will be at my house, when she does start asking questions or wanting her why's answered and trys to give me every excuse in the book, i cant just ignore the fact that she is walking upstairs to leave and pretend i cant hear her, thats rude, i try not to be rude, but i would like her to know that there is no reason to talk to me anymore. i dont know what im asking, im just worried about a confrontation when i get home
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• oh boy, cousin lives with you..horse of another color now. Idk hon, it might get to a point that your cousin can see her somewhere else and not in your home. just a thought
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2010