What is you fav pet and what is your least fav?

Just curious.
I love my cats! The one I can not see myself having is a snake. I don't hate them,just my least fav;)

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 6:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pets

• My ferret. If I had it to do again, I wouldn't own all the other pets. Just ferret. He's like a non stop kitten.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 10:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm really starting to hate cats. Yeah they're cute, but you haven't met mine. She's annoying.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• For me my favorite is a toss up between parrots and dogs. As my least favorite it is between hamsters and ferrets. I used to work in a petstore and everytime I worked with/fed/cleaned the hamsters or ferrets I ALWAYS got bit. I am sure there are nice ones out there, but they are just not for me.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My favorite is dogs. My least favorite is becoming cats, I can stand other people's cats but mine are starting to annoy the heck out of me. One is crazy and pukes all of the time and the other constantly begs for food. Mind you we feed them enough, probably a little more than what we should. But he just begs and begs and begs and when we don't feed him several times a day, he goes off and eats the dogs' kibble.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I loved my cats, but I am so tired of all the hair on everything. Counter tops, furniture, tables...ugh everything. I would never have a spider because my husband is deathly afraid LOL.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Favorite is dogs -- least favorite would be a mouse, rat, or any rodent
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My favorite are dogs. My least favorite would be a snake. No way!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My favorite are my dogs because of their personality. My least favorite would be a spider because I am afraid of them.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love my dogs. They are so much fun there happy to see me, they kiss me for no apparent reason, and they seem to appreciate the food I give them every day. The teens not so much.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love my dogs and we will always have a dog in the house. I'm really liking our parrott and parakeets even though they are pretty messy and loud but it's kind of relaxing hearing them chirp and sing.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 10:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2010