Time to go time to go time to go!!!!

My sister loaned us some bigger toys (walker, bouncy chair, etc.) when we had our son almost 3 years ago. We've tried to return them to her, but she doesn't have room. I'm grateful that she lent them to us, but we really don't have room for them either.

If she won't take them back, but she wants them for when (and if) she has another kid, what exactly am I supposed to do with them?

Erica_Smerica

Asked by Erica_Smerica at 6:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I can see that you are grateful but you really cannot do what your family member is asking of you. Than her again for the loan, then tell her politely but firmly that you don't have room to store her stuff.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 6:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i'd tell her i dont have room either and if she i cant bring them back i'll donate them.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Tell her that you don't have room for them either. That she needs to take them or you will have to sell them to make room.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i agree with the ladies above! i would tell her that i havent got room for them either and if she dont take them you will donate/ sell them!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Tell her sorry but you don't have the room either and ask her if there is someone else that can hold storage for her.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010