How do you feel everytime your child makes a mess when you just finished cleaning?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think he does it in spite LOL!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Depending on the child's age,I ask him/her to help me clean it up.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Frustrated and beaten! I cant win..but my kids are 7 and 5 so I expect them to clean up whatever mess they have made now that they are old enough to do it! I just say ok time for clean up and they do it until I say its satisfactory.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• like i want to pull my hair out!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Mine are all old enough to clean up- So I simply do not put up with it, at that point it is their job to fix it!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Like all my efforts are pointless.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 6:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Frustrated! Sometimes angry. I try to just ignore it though.

Sometimes- when I'm having a smart day, I'll clean after my toddler goes to bed. That way it at least stays clean for a few hours!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Not happy. I think my 4 year old does it on purpose sometimes.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My dd, 15 mo DRIVES ME CRAZY w/ that! I'll finish mopping the floor to turn around & find her pouring something all over. I'll pick up her toys & put them away to turn around & see that not only has she pulled them all back out but has somehow managed to add to the pile that she's dragging from one end of the living room to the other. I'll fold laundry just to turn around & see her throw it in the air....there are some days I give in & just don't clean! Hey if you can't beat em join em lol!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010