Have you heard the song Mr Mom? It is just sooooooooo true! They wouldn't make it with out us ladies! :)!

Such a cute song! :)

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i love that song!!!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love the song. I dont think all men are that way but mine deff. would be, right now he's passed out in the bedroom while I take care of the kids.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I agree!!!! My hubby could not make it without me!! lol
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i thought that. until he got laid off and i was working. he was a wonderful housewife! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It's a great song. My husband would be the same way. My son is a "Mr. Mom" with 3 sons and a full time job.
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No all men aren't my husband tries his bast bless his heart! I just love the song!
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• That song cracks me up. When it first came out our one child was a baby and we actually had an incident with sweet potatoes all over the place because of her and it wouldn't have surprised us to find gum in the baby's hair. Our house was crazy.
    My husband treats me good and doesn't demand the house be perfect with dinner on the table because he knows (and he has told me) he could NEVER do what I do all day. The times he's had to deal with the kids while I was in the hospital having our latest arrival were hell for him. And that was only a few days. I do it all day long every day.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010