is it wrong to want to run away?

I've had a terrible no good aweful day. I feel like I can't talk to anyone about it and I am alone. I usually am a positive person but today I am overwhelmed. I just got off work and I want to run away and not go home and never come back to work. Would it be wrong of me to just check out? Ignore my responsibilities for once and go away? My SO thinks I'm wrong about everything, my daughter doesn't listen to me and hates me. I have a girl I was friends with and now she hates me, I have to work with her and she is major passive agressive and it was really bad today. I want to run! I am delaying going home and I don't want to piss anyone off but I can't face anyone anymore. Just tell me is it wrong if I run away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go get a bottle of wine and have a few drinks tonight to relax you honey. I am sorry.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• why dose ur DD hate you n ur co worker ?? what did you you do to them ?? if nothing them its normal to feel like u need time off..
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have feeling the urge to runaway also.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 7:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• it's wrong, but sadly not that abnormal. i'v had that feeling before too. things will get better.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• just max out instead...put on a gud cd and eat sum ice cream...or put on a funny movie and laugh...thik of it as a mini runaway trip
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010