When your friend's son continues to pee ALL OVER the bathroom, what do you do?

When you've found a way to politely mention it.... you've moved ALL magazines, rugs, etc......And there's still pee all over the toilet seat, back, floor, wall, and side of sink. Then pee/dirt hand smudge on lights, walls, etc. Ew....I've even jokingly asked if they needed me to throw a cheerio in for them to aim ;) Not to mention hand washing hints. EWWW
Oh, the age? Well they range from 4-10. No biggie to her:0

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 7:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Is it your bathroom they are peeing all over or hers? If it is yours, I'd make them clean it up. They'll be more careful next time.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Ewww. Okay, my first thought was that there's a park across the street from me and I'd send them over there. But seriously, I think you need to have a talk with your friend. What an awful position for her to put you in, but coming from a friend might actually be easier than hearing it from a stranger or someone with no tact. Maybe you should suggest that she go in and "check" after they use the bathroom.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 7:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• gee, you need to stop joking around and talk to your friend seriously about it. you don't have to be mean, but don't act so casual about it..... she probably doesn't realize how much of a problem it is
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010